The NCOS Board meets five times a year to discuss the on-going operations for the orchid society. We welcome participation from all of our members.
Board meetings are currently being held virtually.
2021 meeting calendar
- January 17 from 2-5pm EST
- March 7 from 2-5pm EST
- May 2 from 2-5pm EST
- September 5 from 2-5pm EST
- November 7 from 2-5pm EST
In person meetings are held on Sunday afternoons at North Chevy Chase Christian Church in Chevy Chase, Maryland from 2 PM - 5 PM. The address is:
8814 Kensington Parkway, Chevy Chase MD 20815 (Google Maps)
The slate of officers for 2021 is
- President: Roddy Gabel
- Co-Vice President: Suzette Agans
- Co-Vice President: Jason Gebbia
- Secretary: Sarah Hedean
- Treasurer: Barbara Fennelly
- Immediate Past President: Jay Tullos
- Past President: Nancy Mountford
Standing Committee Chairs
- Annual Auction: Barbara Fennelly
- Annual Show: Gary Smith
- Away Shows: Jason Gebbia
- Exhibition Table: Sarah Hurdel
- Membership: Sarah Hedean
- Photographer: Barry Woolf
- Paph Forum: Roddy Gabel
- Picnic: Jerry Rice
- Programs: Suzette Agans
- USNA Liaison: Jay Tullos
- AOS Representative: Nancy Mountford
The Board would like to recognize members who have made outstanding contributions.
Learn more about the Huntington Service Award and its recipients.
Learn more about the namesake of the Huntington Service Award - Merritt Huntington